EnviroManagement Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.enviro.management/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on EnviroManagement’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. EnviroManagement makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, EnviroManagement does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You may not:
- modify or copy the materials of EnviroManagement’s website ;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EnviroManagement’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Comments made on articles on this website are property of EnviroManagement and may be reproduced without your permission. We recommend you carefully consider what information you disclose on this website. EnviroManagement also does not take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by other users. Please do not post any information that may be considered unlawful, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to, but are not obligated to, delete any information that we consider inappropriate.
In no event shall EnviroManagement or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EnviroManagement’s website, even if EnviroManagement or a EnviroManagement authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on EnviroManagement’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EnviroManagement does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. EnviroManagement may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However EnviroManagement does not make any commitment to update the materials.
EnviroManagement has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EnviroManagement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
EnviroManagement may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Province or location.